About Melbourne Voiceworks
The human voice grants us a powerful platform for expression of our inner universe to the outer world
At Melbourne Voiceworks we demonstrate the highest level of care at all times and take the time to get to know you and understand your goals. We will provide individualized, easy-to-follow weekly lesson programs to equip you with the knowledge, understanding, and tools to help you see your singing goals into fruition.
Melbourne Voiceworks provides an uplifting and encouraging atmosphere aimed at building the confidence necessary to help students leverage their full potential. Students are encouraged to be patient with themselves throughout the learning process and grant themselves the freedom to explore their instrument (their voice) without the fear of making mistakes. After all, what are mistakes if not an opportunity to learn!
All students at Melbourne Voiceworks are guided with care, patience, reverence, and a devotion to finding the most complementary method of learning that works for them. Whether a complete beginner, closet singer or sing professionally, we are passionate about assisting all with the desire to sing!
We assist with
- Increasing vocal range
- Improved projection (without straining the voice)
- Efficient breath management
- Intonation, diction, and vowel development
- Improved resonance
- Development of pitch and aural skills (to ensure you are always singing the right notes!)
- Addressing vocal constriction and tightness in the voice
- Audition & performance preparation
- Performance anxiety management techniques
- Confidence and self-esteem building
Monday: 10am – 9pm
Tuesday: 10am – 9pm
Wednesday: 10am – 9pm
Thursday: 10am – 9pm
Friday: 10am – 9pm
(By Appointment Only)