Our friendly team of highly skilled and experienced vocal professionals are passionate about assisting clients of all ages and all levels to strengthen, shape and develop their voice and unique sound.
Teachers at Melbourne Voiceworks work together with each student to find the method of learning that works best for them, to help students get to where they want to be. Our staff demonstrate the highest level of care at all times and take the time to get to know you and understand your goals. We will provide individualised, easy to follow weekly lesson programs to equip you with the knowledge, understanding and tools to help propel your singing goals into fruition.
Melbourne Voiceworks provides an uplifting and encouraging atmosphere aimed at building the confidence necessary to help students leverage their full potential. Students are encouraged to be patient with themselves throughout the learning process and grant themselves the freedom to explore their instrument (their voice) without the fear of making mistakes. After all, what are mistakes if not an opportunity to learn!
All students at Melbourne Voiceworks are guided with patience, respect, understanding, and a devotion to finding the most complimentary method of learning that works for them. Whether a complete beginner, closet singer or sing professionally, we are passionate about assisting all with the desire to sing!
We assist with
- Increasing vocal range
- Improved projection (without straining the voice)
- Efficient breath management
- Intonation, diction and vowel development
- Improved resonance
- Development of pitch and aural skills (to ensure you are always singing the right notes!)
- Addressing vocal constriction and tightness in the voice
- Audition & performance preparation
- Performance anxiety management techniques
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Preparation for vocal exams
All staff at MV have a Working With Children check and Police Check
Monday: 2pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 2pm – 9pm
Wednesday: 2pm – 9pm
Thursday: 2pm – 9pm
Friday: 2pm – 9pm